The upscale but friendly restaurant at Kinderlou Forest offers a unique and delightful dining experience. A great escape for couples or extravagant banquets for all. Our spectacular sun room with plantation shutters allows you to enjoy your meal as the natural sunlight will bring you warmth and comfort along with our down home southern charm. It also boasts an area for those who wish to dine alfresco.
Our professional staff is dedicated to ensuring an experience that shines with perfection. Our creative, artistic and classically trained chef offers a delicious variety of local produce including some from our garden. We are serving up some of the best southern dishes you've ever had.
Easter Brunch Buffett
20 April from 11am - 3pm (Reservations Required)
- Deviled pimento and jalapeno Eggs
- Egg Strata
- Crème Brule French Toast with fruit compote
- Potatoes O’Brien
- Beef tips with mushroom and onion gravy with rice.
- Chicken and dumplings
- Shrimp and crab jambalaya
- Fresh green beans with tomato and Kalamata olives
- Squash and zucchini Casserole
- Mediterranean orzo salad, Spinach salad with warm bacon dressing and Fruit salad
- Assorted Mini Desserts
- Adults - $25.95
- Children (12 & under) - $9.95
- Tax and Gratuity not included